4.7uF 63V Electrolytic Capacitor – 10PCs. || 4.7uF 63V Capacitor. || 4.7uF 63V Electrolytic Capacitor.
4.7uF 63V capacitor is a high quality electrolytic capacitor with long service life and reliability. In electronic circuits, electrolytic capacitors are the most commonly used capacitors.
Electrolytic capacitors uses an electrolyte to achieve a higher capacitance than other capacitor types. An electrolyte is a liquid or gel that contains a large number of ions. Almost all electrolytic capacitors are polarized, which means the positive terminal voltage must always be larger than the negative terminal voltage. They are usually marked with a band on the cathode side of the capacitor indicating the negative terminal.
- Material : Aluminium.
- Low ESR.
- GLR series aluminium electrolytic capacitors are high reliable with low impedance, low ESR and
- guaranteed 2,000 hours at 105°C
- Suitable for switching power and automobile industry
- Rated Working Voltage Range: 63V DC
- Capacitor Value: 4.7uF
- Capacitance Tolerance: ±20%
- Capacitor Type: Polar
- Capacitor Size: 5x11mm
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 105°C
- Capacitor Mounting Type: Through Hole