ULN2003 IC DIP High-Current Darlington Transistor Arrays Drivers.
The ULN2003A devices are high-voltage, high-current Darlington transistor arrays. Each consists of seven NPN Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads.
- Relay Drivers
- Stepper and DC Brushed Motor Drivers
- Lamp Drivers
- Display Drivers (LED and Gas Discharge)
- Line Drivers
- Logic Buffers
- 500-mA-Rated Collector Current (Single Output)
- High-Voltage Outputs: 50 V
- Output Clamp Diodes
- Inputs Compatible With Various Types of Logic
- Relay-Driver Applications
Absolute Maximum Ratings:
- VCC Collector-emitter voltage 50 V
- Clamp diode reverse voltage(2) 50 V
- VI Input voltage(2) 30 V
- Peak collector current and 500 mA
- IOK Output clamp current 500 mA
- TJ Operating virtual junction temperature 150 °C
There are no reviews yet.