7A 12V DC PCB Mount Sugar Cube Relay – SPDT. || 12V 7A Relay PCB Mount Sugar Cube Relay – SPDT.
7 Amp 12 Volt DC power relays are small modules designed to switch signal level loads in communications systems, test gear and industrial equipment. They usually switch only milliamps in the application and typically have relatively low operating and release times compared to other general-purpose relays.
- Switching capacity available by 10A in spite of small size design for highdensity P.C. board mounting technique.
- UL,CUL,TUV recognized.
- Selection of plastic material for high temperature and better chemical solution performance.
- Simple relay magnetic circuit to meet low cost of mass production.
- 7A PCB Power Relay.
- Used as Switches.
- Part of Robotics and DIY Projects.
- Home Automation.
- UPS, Inverter,AC,Microwave,Vending Machine,Timer,SMPS.
- Domestic appliance, office machine, audio, equipment, automobile, etc.
|Coil voltage||12 V (DC)|
|Current rating||7 amp|
|Operating temperature||– 55 °C – 85 °C|
|Insulation Resistance||250 Mohm|
|Dimension L * W * H (mm)||19 * 15.5 * 15.5|
|Weight||10.5 gm Approximately|
|Coil Power Consumption||0.36W|
Relays are electrical devices that are used to control and switch electrical circuits. They consist of a coil, a switch, and an armature. When a current flows through the coil, it creates a magnetic field that activates the armature and closes the switch, completing the circuit. This makes relays useful for controlling high-power circuits with low-power signals, for example, from a microcontroller or a computer, Inverter.